I am currently a Marie Curie research fellow
at the University of Bristol. Previously, I was a postdoc at the MSRI in Berkeley,
in the program Geometric and Arithmetic Aspects of Homogeneous Dynamics and at
the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Einstein Institute of Mathematics),
hosted by Elon Lindenstrauss.
I did my PhD thesis at Paris-Sud University (Orsay) in France under the supervision of
Nalini Anantharaman (defended in September 2013).
The manuscript can be found here.
- Eigenfunctions and random waves in the Benjamini-Schramm limit,
with Miklos Abert and Nicolas Bergeron, in preparation.
- Lp norms of eigenfunctions on regular graphs and on the sphere,
with Shimon Brooks, Preprint.
- Quantum ergodicity and Benjamini-Schramm convergence of
with Tuomas Sahlsten, Duke Math. J., to appear.
ergodicity and averaging operators on the sphere,
with Shimon Brooks and Elon Lindenstrauss, IMRN 19 (2016), 6034-6064.
- Quantum ergodicity on large regular graphs,
with Nalini Anantharaman,
Duke Math. J. 164 (2015), no. 4, 723–765.
- Pseudo-differential calculus on homogeneous trees,
Ann. Henri Poincaré 15 (2014), no. 9, 1697–1732.
Eigenfunctions of the Laplacian on manifolds and graphs,
Random waves, Quantum chaos, Microlocal Analysis