Dr. Anna Maltsev
Video of my talk in Banff 2015 on eigenvectors
of quantum trees
· Density and spacings for the energy levels of quadratic Fermi operators (with Fabio Cunden and Francesco Mezzadri)
· On Agmon metrics and exponential localization for quantum graphs, (with Evans Harrell), Communications in Mathematical Physics
· Fluctuations in the 2D one-component plasma and associated fourth-order phase transition, (with F. D. Cunden and F. Mezzadri), Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2015
· Fluctuations of Linear Statistics of Half-Heavy-Tailed Random Matrices, (with F. Benaych-Georges), Stochastic Processes and their Applications
· Optimal Bounds on the Stieltjes Transform of Wigner Matrices, (with C. Cacciapuoti and B. Schlein), Probability and Related Fields
· Local Marchenko-Pastur Law at the Hard Edge of Sample Covariance Matrices, (with C. Cacciapuoti and B. Schlein), Journal of Mathematical Physics
· Average Density of States for Hermitian Wigner Matrices, (with B. Schlein), Advances in Mathematics
· Wegner Estimate for Wigner Matrices, (with B. Schlein), Entropy and the quantum II, AMS.
· Universality Limits for Half-Line Schroedinger Operator, Communications in Mathematical Physics
Publications in biophysics:
· Clusters of calcium release channels harness the Ising phase transition to confine their elementary intracellular signals (with Victor Maltsev and Michael Stern)
· V. Maltsev, Y. Yaniv, A. Maltsev, M. Stern, E. Lakatta. Modern perspectives on numerical modeling of cardiac pacemaker cell. J Pharmacol Sci. 2014;125(1):6-38. Epub 2014 Apr 19.
· A. Maltsev, Y. Yaniv, M. Stern, E. Lakatta, V. Maltsev. RyR-NCX-SERCA local cross-talk ensures pacemaker cell function at rest and during the fight-or-flight reflex. Circulation Research. 2013.
· A. Maltsev, V. Maltsev, M. Mikheev, L. Maltseva, S. Sirenko, E. Lakatta, M. Stern. Synchronization of stochastic Ca2+ release units creates a rhythmic Ca2+ clock in cardiac pacemaker cells. Biophysical Journal. 2011.
· M. Mikheev, A. Solovyev, A. Maltsev, J. Bartels, S. Chang, Q. Mi, Y. Vodovotz. A parallel implementation of an agent-based modeling platform with application in modeling calcium releases in cardiomyocytes. Journal of Critical Care, Volume 24, Issue 3, Pages e21-e21
· D. Mager, E. Kobrinsky, A. Masoudieh, A. Maltsev, D. Abernethy, N. Soldatov. Analysis of functional signaling domains from fluorescence imaging and the two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform. Biophysical Journal. 2007. 93:2900-10.
· D. Mager, E. Kobrinsky, A. Maltsev, N. Soldatov, D. Abernethy. Wavelet-based analysis of FRET microscopy. Biophotonics International. 2005. 12:49-50.
Fall 2011: Topics in Reproducing Kernels
Spring 2013: Intro to Quantum Mechanics
Spring 2013: Random Matrix Theory
Spring 2014, 2015, 2016: Mathematical Methods 3
I'm married to the mathematician Abhishek Saha