I am currently a research fellow at the
University of Bristol.
Before that, I was
a PhD student (also at Bristol),
supervised by Alan Haynes (now at Houston) and Jens Marklof.
My current research is into Diophantine
approximation and metric number theory.
- PhD (2012-2016), University of Bristol.
- MMath (2008-2012), University of Durham.
Recent and upcoming talks
- January 2016. Number Theory Seminar, Royal Holloway, UK.
- July 2015. Conference on Diophantine Approximation and Related Topics, Aarhus, Denmark.
- October 2014. Arithmetic Study Group, University of Durham, UK.
- October 2014. Number Theory Study Group, University of York, UK.
- June 2013. Arctic Number Theory Workshop, Saariselkä, Finland.
Office: Howard House (second floor)