I am currently a research fellow at the
University of Bristol.
Before that, I was
a PhD student (also at Bristol),
supervised by Alan Haynes (now at Houston) and Jens Marklof.
My current research is into Diophantine
approximation and metric number theory.
This term (Term 1, 2017) I will be teaching half of the course Topics in Modern Geometry, with Simon Peacock teaching the other half.
Lecture notes, problem sheets, schedule, etc. will be posted here in due course.
- PhD (2012-2016), University of Bristol.
- MMath (2008-2012), University of Durham.
Recent and upcoming talks
- January 2018. Linfoot Seminar, University of Bristol, UK.
- February 2016. Linfoot Seminar, University of Bristol, UK.
- January 2016. Number Theory Seminar, Royal Holloway, UK.
- July 2015. Conference on Diophantine Approximation and Related Topics, Aarhus, Denmark.
- October 2014. Arithmetic Study Group, University of Durham, UK.
- October 2014. Number Theory Study Group, University of York, UK.
- June 2013. Arctic Number Theory Workshop, Saariselkä, Finland.
Office: Howard House (second floor)