Future conferences I will be attending
- Rational and Integral Points via Analytic and Geometric Methods; Oaxaca, Mexico; 27 May - 1 June 2018.
- Perspectives on the Riemann Hypothesis; University of Bristol; 4-7 June 2018.
- New Trends in Analytic Number Theory; University of Exeter; 13-17 August 2018.
- ELAZ; MPIM Bonn; 3-7 September 2018.
Previously attended conferences
- BOWL one day meeting; Imperial College, UK; 7 December 2016.
- Recent Advances in Analytic Number Theory; Berkeley, USA; 1-5 May 2017.
- *Journee Arithmetique; Caen, France; 3-7 July 2017.
- *Where Geometry Meets Number Theory; Gothenburg, Sweden;
- *Young Researchers in Mathematics; Canterbury, UK; 1-4 August 2017.
- DIOP; Manchester, UK; 11-15 September 2017.
- Hooley and the Artin Conjecture; Bristol, UK; 1 September 2017
- BOWL one day meeting; Warwick, UK ; 20 September 2017.
- Topics in arithmetic and algebraic geometry; Mainz, Germany; 9-13 October 2017.
- DIAMANT Symposium; Breukelen, Netherlands; 30 November - 1 December 2017.
* - indicates events that I have spoken (or am planning to speak) at.
I also helped to organise the 2017 MINGLE
conference in Bristol to welcome new postgrad students to the Maths department.