Here is a selection of the most influential papers.
- Fractal basins and chaotic trajectories in multi-black-hole space-times. C. P. Dettmann, N. E. Frankel and N. J. Cornish, Phys. Rev. D, 50, R618-R621 (1994) pdf arxiv
- Hamiltonian reformulation and pairing of Lyapunov exponents for Nose-Hoover dynamics C. P. Dettmann and G. P. Morriss, Phys. Rev. E, 55, 3693-3696 (1997) pdf ps arxiv [Origin of the "Nose-Poincare" symplectic integrator]
- Self-similar magnetoresistance of a semiconductor Sinai billiard, R. P. Taylor, R. Newbury, A. S. Sachrajda, Y. Feng, P. T. Coleridge, C. P. Dettmann, N. Zhu, H. Guo, A. Delage, P. J. Kelly and Z. Wasilewski, Phys. Rev. Lett., 78, 1952-1955 (1997) pdf ps[Physical experiment demonstrating tunable chaos and self-similar magnetoresistance fluctuations]
- Microscopic chaos from Brownian motion? C. P. Dettmann, E. G. D. Cohen and H. van Beijeren, Nature 401, 875-875 (1999) ps.gz (1.0M when uncompressed) arxiv
- Stochastic stabilization of cosmological photons. C. P. Dettmann, J. P. Keating, and S. D. Prado, J. Phys. A.: Math. Theor.37 L377-L383 (2004) pdf. arxiv animation (0.3M) [Featured in the June 2010 issue of Mathematics Today, pdf available here.]
- Open circular billiards and the Riemann hypothesis, L. A. Bunimovich and C. P. Dettmann, Phys. Rev. Lett. 94 100201 (2005) ps pdf RH day slides
- Thermostats for "slow" configurational modes A. A. Samoletov, C. P. Dettmann and M. A. J. Chaplain, J. Stat. Phys. 128 1321-1336 (2007) [Origin of the "Nose-Hoover-Langevin" thermostat] pdf arxiv
- Unidirectional Emission from Circular Dielectric Microresonators with a Point Scatterer, C. P. Dettmann, G. V. Morozov, M. M. A. Sieber and H. Waalkens, Phys. Rev. A, 80, 063813 (2009). [Selected to appear in the PRA "Kaleidoscope"] pdf arxiv poster
- New horizons in multidimensional diffusion: The Lorentz gas and the Riemann Hypothesis, C. P. Dettmann, J. Stat. Phys. 146 181-204 (2012). pdf arxiv animation (4.8M)
- Random geometric graphs with general connection functions, C. P. Dettmann and O. Georgiou, Phys. Rev. E 93 032313 (2016). pdf arxiv.
These publications are copyright.
For allowed usage, please check the publisher's website by clicking on the journal name.
Return to Publications page;