- Computer (linux/unix, for most cases, feel free to use at your own risk!!)
- Sometimes it's good to know that raising skinny elephants is so utterly boring.
- My .vimrc.
- Text, tex, html processing
- Document utilities
- This one sorts lines of a file alphabetically (needs the point-keeping stuff), while this guy shuffles them.
- Many other stuff can be found on my GitHub page (special character-finder, print previewer, Spritz-like reader, document viewer and editor, a queueing system for viewing webpages and documents; all from the command line).
- Class points-keeping (I take no responsibility for the correct operation of any of these scripts.)
- Media processing
- File processing
- This one cleans up after LaTeX files. Without an argument, after all LaTeX files. With an argument, only that given as parameter.
- Many other stuff can be found on my GitHub page (filename time-tagger and cleaner, diff-helpers, filename to clipboard copier, directory cleaner, file linker, random directory creator; all from the command line).
- This one from my GitHub page can tell you how many emails you should read today. :-) See also here.
- And this one here can tell you how busy you are today. :-) Life saving, see also here.
- Finally, I have this one here for your wellbeing at work. :-) See more about this here.
- Yet another GitHub page with further scripts waiting for the CPU load to drop, notifying about date, accounting for kids' pocket money, time and weather (nice with the gltext screensaver), waiting for Dropbox to sync, opening a terminal in the current dir, emailing you your public IP (combine with crontab: my replacement for dyndns...), and a nice terminal timer.